How Do You Spell Glamping?
Here’s how your superhost and glamping guide, Rainey, encourages you to think of “Glamping:”
- G – Glamorous Camping
– It’s a stay with LOTS of amenities and perks, chief among them a homemade, locally sourced breakfast each day, made with organic ingredients wherever possible.
- L – Like a Hotel on the inside!
– Whether you booked one of our tents, or the yurt, you’ll love the themed decor and furnishings inside each one, as well as the unique names given to each tent and the story behind each one.
- A – All About Adventure
– Come with a sense of curiosity! Get ready to explore this “slice of heaven” and the many unique destinations you’ll find here in the heart of the Finger Lakes!
- M – Medicine for the Soul!
– Need we say more? A hearty dose of rest, peace, and quiet might be just what the doctor ordered for some soothing self-care.
- P – Pull the Plug and UNPLUG
– Leave those electronics at home. You won’t need them here! Shut off your notifications, and relax for REAL.
- I – Incorporate Your Inner Child
– Kick back and glide in one of our hanging swing chairs. Feed the fish off the dock. Nap when you’re tired. Play! Explore! Have a S’more!
- N- Nature is all around you!
– Keep your eyes peeled for woodland animals: deer, fox, raccoon, bunny rabbits, squirrels, maybe even a wild turkey or two!
- G – Go ahead and meander around!
– Some 30 acres of our woodland site are calling your name! Check out the groomed trails and enjoy exploring.